What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A collection of song lessons you can play using 3 chords in your guitar
- Teachng you a simple melody solo to enable you to play the song with a friend as a duet
- Teaching you to play every song in this rich collection of holiday classics
- Providing song lessons featuring chords, lyrics, and strumming, etc
- Helping you have an instant holiday singalong party
- Teaching you to play using just 3 easy chords
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easiest Holiday Songs Ever for Guitar scores 71.71/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://just3chords.com/new/12songs.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $21.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: just3chords.com you’ll also be taken through to just3chords.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)